PARAMUS, N.J. -- A shopping spree to outfit families for a series of 5K fun runs was recently hosted by Modell’s Sporting Goods.
Modell’s, an official partner of the Tackle Kids Cancer NJ Fun Run 5K Series, outfitted the kids in sneakers, apparel, and NY Giants gear.
New York Giants offensive lineman Adam Gettis and former Giants wide receiver David Tyree assisted the patients with their shopping spree and encouraged fans to donate to Tackle Kids Cancer and participate in the upcoming runs.
Derek Hanson, M.D., pediatric cancer researcher at the Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital at HackensackUMC, also participated in the shopping spree event.
NJ Fun Run 5K Series dates are,
- June 2, Meadowlands Racetrack, East Rutherford
- June 16, Mercer County Park, West Windsor
- July 19, Raceway Park, Englishtown
- July 26, South Mountain Recreation Area, West Orange
- Aug. 4, Oak Ridge Park, Clark